More From Serj Tankian
- "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change."
- "People think our music’s very aggressive or angry or whatever, and it’s just the opposite, really… I like laughing. And I like being really calm before a show, and smiley."
- "Awareness in our society has flipped all types of injustice on its head."
More In Mom
- "I always wanted to be a young mom, but generations of women have worked so hard so we can have a career and wait to have children. So I say carpe diem – take advantage of that."― Brittany Murphy
- "My mom really instilled in me that I’m beautiful and I can do anything, and I echo that now with my own girls."― Jennie Garth
- "The president strongly believes that marriage in this country ought to be between a man and a woman. He also believes it is something that ought to be decided by the people. He doesn’t believe that judges ought to impose their will on the people."― Ken Mehlman