More From Seal
- "The music industry is really funny, when you have a hit record, everyone knows who are you, everyone wants to do duets with you, then if you have a miss, people suffer from amnesia."
- "We do live in this age of new media."
- "I like to think that the Internet and file sharing, if utilized properly and embraced, and I emphasize properly, is a high-powered marketing design."
More In Positive
- "A variety of national and international studies indicate that the broad-based deployment of information technology can have a substantial impact on our nation’s economic productivity and growth as well as the educational and social success of our citizens."― Tim Holden
- "I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re going to get back."― Kesha
- "In the case of Iraq, notwithstanding the violence there at the moment, the very fact that a hideous regime – responsible for genocide, for the use of chemical and biological weapons, aggression against two neighbors – has been removed in itself is a positive development."― Jose Ramos-Horta