More From Scott Weiland
- "There’s a beauty in being part of a band, when there’s equality and trust."
- "Great classic music that I’ve been turned on to has not only inspired and influenced me, but it has had an effect on my songwriting."
- "Music, as many people have said, is the universal language. Of course points are made which make you think about things, but ultimately it makes you feel. And that’s why people remember more songs that have meant something during their life than films. They start to define periods in your life, and that’s kind of the beauty of it."
More In Death
- "O Death, rock me asleep, bring me to quiet rest, let pass my weary guiltless ghost out of my careful breast."― Anne Boleyn
- "The illness, and the untimely death of my brothers, has made me conscious of the fact that – rather than just think about it – it’s crucial that you do today what you want to do."― Robin Gibb
- "Man is born in a day, and he dies in a day, and the thing is easily over; but to have a sick heart for three-fourths of one’s lifetime is simply to have death renewed every morning; and life at that price is not worth living."― Gilbert Parker