More From Scott Walker
- "We are the ones looking out for the middle class. Who do think pays for the endless expansion of government? Its middle class taxpayers. Our reforms protect middle class taxpayers."
- "More people on unemployment benefits is not success in America, fewer people on not because we kicked them off but because they have been able to get a job in the private sector, because government got out of the way."
- "People create jobs, not the government."
More In Dreams
- "Right now, I have some big dreams. But at the same time, if I get annoyed and harassed by the media, I’ll just quit. I don’t care. We’re set for life. I have quite a temper."― Anna Benson
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."― Carrie Underwood
- "So many of my dreams were to actually be able to make a living of what I did as a hobby."― Rick Baker