More From Scott Stapp
- "I just hope it grows into where it was before because I want my son to see it. I want him to have a positive memory of it going forward, so he can be proud of his daddy."
- "The Christian community latched onto a lot of my music, because there were a lot of things about my struggle they related to. But I didn’t really want to come out and be identified as a Christian, because I didn’t want to be a hypocrite, because my life wasn’t right."
- "I’m still going to make mistakes, but I don’t have any problems with publicly professing my faith now. It just took me a long time to get to the right place in my relationship with Christ."
More In Attitude
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter
- "There is no planning. On the night it is really great, it’s euphoria and if it is not so great there is always tomorrow night. That was his attitude."― Ed McMahon
- "America won the Cold War by protecting our strategic resources from the threat of foreign control. We must bring the same attitude to our trade relationship with China."― Jo Ann Emerson