More From Scott Adams
- "Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge."
- "Obviously there’s not much options when you’re a cartoonist – you pretty much either work at home or rent an office I guess, and working at home just seems easier."
- "Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion."
More In Change
- "It’s good to shut up sometimes."― Marcel Marceau
- "You have reckoned that history ought to judge the past and to instruct the contemporary world as to the future. The present attempt does not yield to that high office. It will merely tell how it really was."― Leopold Von Ranke
- "Revolution, n. In politics, an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment."― Ambrose Bierce