More From Sargent Shriver
- "Do we talk about the dignity of work? Do we give our students any reason for believing it is worthwhile to sacrifice for their work because such sacrifices improve the psychological and mental health of the person who makes them?"
- "Any idealist who tries to join the Peace Corps must realize he is not going to change the world overnight."
- "The Peace Corps is guilty of enthusiasm and a crusading spirit. But we’re not apologetic about it."
More In Women
- "There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men don’t think there’s a lot they don’t know. Women do. Women want to learn. Men think, “I know what I’m doing, just show me somebody naked.”"― Jerry Seinfeld
- "As I get older, I just prefer to knit."― Tracey Ullman
- "Women are the real reason we get up every day. I’m talking about real men. If there were no women, I would not even have to bathe, because why would I care? These are guys I’m hanging with. I wake up for a woman every day of my life to make it happen for her."― Steve Harvey