More From Sarah Silverman
- "Some people say my humor focuses too much on stereotypes. It doesn’t. It focuses on facts."
- "But I think you can make fun of anything as long as it’s funny enough."
- "And then before going back for my sophomore year, I decided to change my major to arts and sciences, and my dad cut a deal with me: He said if I’d quit school he’d pay my rent for the next three years, as if I were in school."
More In Marriage
- "And also I assert our interest in respecting all our obligations and implementing all our commitments. And will save no effort whatever to protect this newborn opportunity of peace, that is provided through what we have already declared here today."― Mahmoud Abbas
- "Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage – they’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry."― Rita Rudner
- "In a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive. There could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you."― David Boreanaz