More From Sarah Polley
- "It’s not that I don’t want to become famous or that I’m obsessed by my work as an actress, but it’s all about not limiting myself, such as putting myself in a little jail that I can escape from."
- "Lately I did a film called All I Want for Christmas and it was well received. This gave me a new point of view and a new respect for my work as an actress."
More In Happiness
- "Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties."― Helen Keller
- "The consuming desire of most human beings is deliberately to plant their whole life in the hands of some other person. I would describe this method of searching for happiness as immature. Development of character consists solely in moving toward self-sufficiency."― Quentin Crisp
- "The happiness of this life depends less on what befalls you than the way in which you take it."― Elbert Hubbard