More From Sarah McLachlan
- "If you love large, you’ve got to hurt large. If you’ve got a lot of light, you’ve probably got an equal amount of darkness."
- "I’ve learned to trust myself, to listen to truth, to not be afraid of it and to not try and hide it."
- "I spent a lot of years on the road, and what happens is you find out who your real friends are and you find out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in communication. I’ve had the same friends for 20 years now and I can count them on one hand."
More In Anger
- "Don’t get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."― Richard M. Nixon
- "So I’m not worried about the emotions I carry with me, because I’m happy that I have them; I think it’s good for the work I do. The emotions that are not healthy are the ones you hold inside, like anger."― Diana Ross
- "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."― Buddha