More From Sarah Jessica Parker
- "My job requires me to put on a little dress and run around the streets of New York in heels. But I also had the financial means to hire a yoga teacher to come to my house while my sitter watched the newborn. For 95 percent of the world, that’s not realistic."
- "Most of my friends in New York are single women or gay men."
- "I never wanted to be a celebrity; I never wanted to be famous. And in my daily life, I work really hard to not trade on it in any way."
More In Beauty
- "Even if you play perfectly, a fault of your opponent’s can destroy the entire beauty of the game."― Vladimir Kramnik
- "A bachelor never quite gets over the idea that he is a thing of beauty and a boy forever."― Helen Rowland
- "If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning."― Peter York