More From Sarah Chalke
- "I think it’s because it’s so different and it takes risks. Plus, it’s really smart humor. It gives the audience credit in terms of not needing to tell them when to laugh. I love that about the show. There’s no laugh track."
- "Your home should be your home. People shouldn’t be allowed to use whatever crazy lenses they use to catch you waking up in the morning."
More In Attitude
- "Sure, ‘Twilight’ is really huge right now and everybody’s freaking out over it, but it will go away soon and I will be back to doing what I’m used to doing: weird little movies that nobody sees."― Kristen Stewart
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."― Brian Tracy
- "There’s always the motivation of wanting to win. Everybody has that. But a champion needs, in his attitude, a motivation above and beyond winning."― Pat Riley