More From Sandra Lee
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."
- "When I came to the Food Network, I didn’t want to do a cooking show. I told Kathleen Finch for nine months I didn’t want to do a cooking show, I wanted to do a home-and-garden show."
- "Nobody makes bouillabaisse from scratch. It’s all a bunch of malarkey. Even the restaurants buy a commercial-grade product. I had a very famous chef tell me that."
More In Wisdom
- "Does wisdom perhaps appear on the earth as a raven which is inspired by the smell of carrion?"― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "It may be assumed as an axiom that Providence has never gifted any political party with all of political wisdom or blinded it with all of political folly."― John George Nicolay
- "Well look, CIA is an agency that has to collect intelligence, do operations. We have to take risks and it’s important that we take risks and that we know that we have the support of the government and we have the support of the American people in what we’re doing."― Leon Panetta