More From Sandra Lee
- "Sometimes I feel like I’m not only the engine but the caboose. I have to be in the front car and pull forward, and at the same time run around behind and push everybody along with me."
- "I’m the only girl on The Food Network who grills – I have two bestselling grilling books. I try to really focus on what men and women can do outside together out on the grill. I think it’s really fun to have men and women out there together, having fun, working and enjoying themselves."
- "I don’t think there are any footsteps to be walked in. No one else has taken things that you can buy at the grocery store and put them together. I hope that I have a career as long as Julia Child."
More In Health
- "When I turned 30, due to my father’s heart history and my family genetics, I vowed to start seeing a cardiologist every year and just really be proactive and take my own heart health into my own hands."― Jennie Garth
- "The health effects of air pollution imperil human lives. This fact is well-documented."― Eddie Bernice Johnson
- "Order is the sanity of the mind, the health of the body, the peace of the city, the security of the state. Like beams in a house or bones to a body, so is order to all things."― Robert Southey