More From Sandra Bullock
- "I think in general, romantic comedies tend to take one person’s point of view, but every once in a while you get something that is balanced for two people."
- "I basically became a cheerleader because I had a very strict mom. That was my way of being a bad girl."
- "You don’t have to give birth to someone to have a family."
More In Friendship
- "We’re special because dreams that are impossible anywhere else, come true here. That’s not just my story. That’s your story. That’s our story."― Marco Rubio
- "If they want to hang me, let them. And on the scaffold I will shout Freedom for the working class!"― Mother Jones
- "But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold."― Oliver Wendell Holmes