More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Poetry has been to me its own exceeding great reward; it has given me the habit of wishing to discover the good and beautiful in all that meets and surrounds me."
- "That willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith."
- "Love is flower like; Friendship is like a sheltering tree."
More In Marriage
- "I have not supported same-sex marriage. I have supported civil partnerships and contractual relationships."― Hillary Clinton
- "My father was a soldier and my mother was a great mover. She once counted up how many places she had lived in during the first 25 years of her marriage and it came to 20."― Mary Wesley
- "Mrs. Parks’ act of brave defiance rocked the foundation of American society and inspired generations of civil rights leaders and created a sense of hope for every American facing legal discrimination in this country."― Kendrick Meek