More From Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "Talent, lying in the understanding, is often inherited; genius, being the action of reason or imagination, rarely or never."
- "That willing suspension of disbelief for the moment, which constitutes poetic faith."
- "A man may devote himself to death and destruction to save a nation; but no nation will devote itself to death and destruction to save mankind."
More In Women
- "I sort of try to write everything for me. I’m a huge sports fan but have no interest in minutiae. I don’t remember who won Super Bowls five years ago or listen to sports talk radio. I’m trying to make sure the jokes are self-contained so they’re accessible to everyone."― Norm MacDonald
- "Men need to understand, and women too, what feminism is really about."― Annie Lennox
- "If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more audacious."― Alphonse Karr