More From Samuel Richardson
- "Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation."
- "Quantity in food is more to be regarded than quality. A full meal is a great enemy both to study and industry."
- "Married people should not be quick to hear what is said by either when in ill humor."
More In Travel
- "Shall we ever see the 10 million things of the universe simultaneously in order to be the all? I am convinced that to live is to travel towards the world’s end."― Ella Maillart
- "If you travel to Germany, it’s still absolutely Germany. If you travel to Sweden, it still has a Swedish identity."― Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "I’m such a girl for the living room. I really like to stay in my nest and not move. I travel in my mind, and that that’s a rigorous state of journeying for me. My body isn’t that interested in moving from place to place."― Bell Hooks