More From Salma Hayek
- "Love food and I love to eat."
- "There’s a lot about the character. It doesn’t always happen, but there are some characters you really create a relationship with, almost as if they were your friend. And you never get into their heads again or think like them."
- "I love being a wife and homemaker – because it’s my choice. My husband doesn’t expect me to do it. I don’t mind doing things for him because he does so much for me; we both feel that way so there is no power struggle."
More In Romantic
- "Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it’s romantic."― Benjamin Bratt
- "I guess I’m a bit of a romantic."― Felicity Jones
- "In the early days of Christianity the exercise of chastity was frequently combined with a close and romantic intimacy of affection between the sexes which shocked austere moralists."― Havelock Ellis