More From Salma Hayek
- "I aim for a lifetime full of movies."
- "What works in a relationship of very public people is not making the relationship public – keeping it as personal as it can be. It’s the only way it is real."
- "You can be a thousand different women. It’s your choice which one you want to be. It’s about freedom and sovereignty. You celebrate who you are. You say, ‘This is my kingdom.’"
More In Faith
- "Faith is the virtue by which, clinging-to the faithfulness of God, we lean upon him, so that we may obtain what he gives to us."― William Ames
- "Public confidence in the integrity of the Government is indispensable to faith in democracy; and when we lose faith in the system, we have lost faith in everything we fight and spend for."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "Faith Hill is a big role model."― Taylor Swift