More From Saku Koivu
- "We found out tonight how important and how crucial momentum swings can be. I thought we were playing very well. We were doing a lot of positive things but then we lost the puck two times in our zone and things swung their way. You can’t afford to give teams momentum."
- "The most important thing is to stay positive."
More In Marriage
- "In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent. We are no longer in the past, we have arrived."― Knut Hamsun
- "Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, you lose interest."― Irwin Corey
- "I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody’s civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights."― Alan Autry