More From Saint Francis de Sales
- "Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections."
- "Make friends with the angels, who though invisible are always with you. Often invoke them, constantly praise them, and make good use of their help and assistance in all your temporal and spiritual affairs."
- "Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength."
More In Dreams
- "To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light."― Walter Scott
- "If I thought that any of this was pre ordained, then it takes away any kind of incentive to struggle, or to put up with things, to reach for those impossible dreams, all those dramatic things."― Gary Numan
- "My dreams were at once more fantastic and agreeable than my writings."― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley