More From Ryan Sheckler
- "I am so grateful to everybody that supports the Sheckler Foundation, and gives us the ability to continue to help kids and injured action sports athletes."
- "My life path has been a blessing and a great learning experience. Skateboarding is my passion and I don’t see that changing. When I’m not skating, I love to surf. I’m open to the new experiences and opportunities."
More In Famous
- "There are a lot of famous comedians from Liverpool, then obviously the Beatles, and the football club. That’s what people in Liverpool are passionate about."― Ian Rush
- "How many famous and high-spirited heroes have lived a day too long?"― Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- "Being famous before you’ve formed your personality, before you have that self-esteem, is dangerous."― Chris Evert