More From Ryan Phillippe
- "There was a time – before I made movies – when I was more forgiving, but now that I’ve learned as much as I have, I want to do movies that I want to see, that have their own unique flavor."
- "You know, social issue movies don’t make a lot of money."
- "I want to make movies that people talk about when they leave the theater, that aren’t clear-cut, but effective and fulfilling in some sense."
More In Education
- "There is always a certain peace in being what one is, in being that completely."― Ugo Betti
- "Our youth deserve the opportunity to complete their high school and college education, free of early parenthood. Their future children deserve the opportunity to grow up in financially and emotionally stable homes. Our communities benefit from healthy, productive, well-prepared young people."― Jane Fonda
- "They basically said that if I didn’t show up for school they’d mark me present, they wouldn’t send the truant officer after me. At 16 I enrolled in something called continuing education. Once a month I’d go out to Jamaica, but I didn’t take it seriously."― Dave Van Ronk