More From Ryan Adams
- "I think I’ve been incredibly raw my whole career. A lot of people spend a lot of time trying to look cool and spend time being guarded and putting up walls. I just never had the time. It seems more honest to say, ‘Hey, this is who I am.’"
- "I routinely never discuss my marriage. It’s nice to have things in my life that are totally mine."
More In Death
- "A drunkard would not give money to sober people. He said they would only eat it, and buy clothes and send their children to school with it."― Samuel Butler
- "So for twelve miles I rode with Sherman, and we became fast friends. He asked me all manner of questions on the way, and I found that he knew my father well, and remembered his tragic death in Salt Creek Valley."― Buffalo Bill
- "If we don’t know life, how can we know death?"― Confucius