More From Russell Simmons
- "I want to promote poetry to the point where you got all the baldhead kids running around doing poetry, getting the music out of the way and having only words, the spoken word, and then see what happens."
- "I try to make my life about service, and hope that one day we can all ‘see’ a little better because God is with everyone and everywhere."
- "You know, the diversity that America has is so special. It’s starting to really become a cool thing for young people."
More In Change
- "Revolution, n. In politics, an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Many original occupiers believe the political system has become so corrupt that even participating in it, engaging with it, corrupts the movement. I understand what they are saying. But often, change does come more quickly from the inside rather than the outside. My advice: try both. But don’t try violence."― Jennifer Granholm
- "A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject."― Winston Churchill