More From Russell Simmons
- "If you wake up deciding what you want to give versus what you’re going to get, you become a more successful person. In other words, if you want to make money, you have to help someone else make money."
- "I want to promote poetry to the point where you got all the baldhead kids running around doing poetry, getting the music out of the way and having only words, the spoken word, and then see what happens."
- "You know, the diversity that America has is so special. It’s starting to really become a cool thing for young people."
More In Business
- "If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been."― Robert H. Schuller
- "In practice we, in the world, must do business with each other."― David Mamet
- "I have to say that it was a very strange experience when, later in life, I represented Byron Scott and was negotiating with West – whose picture I used to have over my bed! That took some getting used to."― Leigh Steinberg