More From Rush Limbaugh
- "You know why there’s a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one."
- "How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work as being ignorant – and if you’re gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed?"
- "Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom."
More In Famous
- "We must always emphasize research and development of science and mathematics, and I can think of no better way to achieve this than through our future in space."― Nick Lampson
- "Persons famous in the arts partake of the immortality of princes, and are upon a footing with them."― Francis I
- "But I didn’t ask to have somebody nose around in my private life. I didn’t even ask to be famous. All I asked was to be able to earn a living making people laugh."― Carol Burnett