More From Rupert Murdoch
- "I’m considered homophobic and crazy about these things and old fashioned. But I think that the family – father, mother, children – is fundamental to our civilisation."
- "No one’s going to be able to operate without a grounding in the basic sciences. Language would be helpful, although English is becoming increasingly international. And travel. You have to have a global attitude."
- "Everybody at home speaks mandarin except me."
More In Science
- "This means that to entrust to science – or to deliberate control according to scientific principles – more than scientific method can achieve may have deplorable effects."― Friedrich August von Hayek
- "The violent reaction on the recent development of modern physics can only be understood when one realises that here the foundations of physics have started moving; and that this motion has caused the feeling that the ground would be cut from science."― Werner Heisenberg
- "I didn’t mind studying. Obviously math and the physical science subjects interested me more than some of the more artistic subjects, but I think I was a pretty good student."― Alan Shepard