More From Rupert Everett
- "I don’t think I’ve ever tried to change anyone. I don’t have the energy."
- "I think marriage is ghastly."
- "I don’t accept my business the way it is, to be honest. I don’t like what it’s become. I don’t blame anyone for it becoming the way it has. It’s got its own hideous natural progression, just like world events."
More In Education
- "Now, all the movies are for teenagers. It’s very difficult for an actress to find really deep, beautiful characters to play."― Monica Bellucci
- "In our natural state, we are glorious beings. In the world of illusion, we are lost and imprisoned, slaves to our appetites and our will to false power."― Marianne Williamson
- "This journey is not over. Our education initiatives have so much momentum, and we’re committed to sharing even more stories from the Arctic when we return."― Ann Bancroft