More From Ronnie James Dio
- "The best subjects are always people, who never fail to amaze me by their unpredictability."
- "My childhood was safe and sane. No abuse and no traumas. I was surrounded by a large and loving family who taught me the importance of hard work and a meaningful education."
- "Lyrically I like to use themes that make the listener use his or her imagination, and to give a little of the lessons I’ve learned in my own life."
More In Poetry
- "That’s the way it is with poetry: When it is incomprehensible it seems profound, and when you understand it, it is only ridiculous."― Galway Kinnell
- "For me, poetry is always a search for order."― Elizabeth Jennings
- "Poetry, even when apparently most fantastic, is always a revolt against artifice, a revolt, in a sense, against actuality."― James Joyce