More From Ronald Reagan
- "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have."
- "One way to make sure crime doesn’t pay would be to let the government run it."
- "We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas."
More In Funny
- "But I think funny and talent will always win out; I mean, of course there are hurdles, but I think if you’re funny you will get over all of that."― Wanda Sykes
- "I love a smart, well-written show, and ’30 Rock,’ well, you can’t get any better than that. Tina Fey poos funny. There’s nothing that she does that isn’t funny. That show is an example of how brilliant she is. It’s so smart. They’ve done some brilliant commentary about the ‘Housewives’ with ‘Queen of Jordan,’ their show-within-the-show."― Andy Cohen
- "I’m going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli."― Michael J. Fox