More From Ron Wyden
- "Under the Healthy Americans Act, you’re in charge of your health care – not your employer. If you lose your job, change jobs or just can’t find a job, your health insurance is guaranteed to stick with you."
- "Protect IP (PIPA) and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) are a step towards a different kind of Internet. They are a step towards an Internet in which those with money and lawyers and access to power have a greater voice than those who don’t."
- "When I was 27 years old, I organized legal aid clinics to help low-income seniors. It was a life-altering experience."
More In Health
- "Most illegals are without health insurance, and when these workers need emergency healthcare, the American taxpayer gets stuck with the bill."― Spencer Bachus
- "And if you’re not going to have a clear health threat, you don’t want to panic people."― William Scranton
- "Prevention is one of the few known ways to reduce demand for health and aged care services."― Julie Bishop