More From Ron Wyden
- "Congress should consult experts and consider alternatives and make 100% sure that any step it takes to police the Internet doesn’t change the Internet as we know it."
- "When the Veterans Affairs Department implemented a program to provide home-based health care to veterans with multiple chronic conditions – many of the system’s most expensive patients to treat – they received astounding results."
- "With the loss of Free Choice Vouchers, hundreds of thousands of workers will now be forced to choose between their employers’ unaffordable insurance or going without health care."
More In Health
- "Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."― Luther Burbank
- "I was for civil unions and believed strongly that the flow of benefits and protections that would be provided in a civil union for same-sex couples, the decisions that have to be made, when health hardships are faced, when economic hardships are faced, I wanted all of those protections. I never strayed from them."― Harold Ford
- "My top three priorities for my first term in Congress are growing our economy; providing for quality, affordable health care; and keeping our nation and communities safe."― Cathy McMorris