More From Ron Wyden
- "It is unclear exactly how many law enforcement agencies are currently using this capability, but it is reasonable to say that while resource limitations used to discourage the government from tracking you without a good reason, these constraints have largely disappeared."
- "Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes – all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone’s car or ask a cell phone company for that individual’s location history and the technology does the work for them."
- "Like any business, the oil industry runs on the basic premise of supply and demand. The more supply – the lower the price. The higher the demand – the higher price. In other words, the more people who can buy oil, the higher the price of oil."
More In Health
- "I understand that in these difficult economic times, the potential for any additional expense is not welcomed by American businesses. But in the long run, the health insurance reform law promises to cut health-care costs for U.S. businesses, not expand them."― Gary Locke
- "I was young. I was newly married. And I had worked like a dog. I just wanted to live and travel."― Sarah Michelle Gellar
- "Health consists of having the same diseases as one’s neighbors."― Quentin Crisp