More From Ron Paul
- "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads."
- "War is never economically beneficial except for those in position to profit from war expenditures."
- "Having federal officials, whether judges, bureaucrats, or congressmen, impose a new definition of marriage on the people is an act of social engineering profoundly hostile to liberty."
More In Best
- "Laughter is not a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is the best ending for one."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He’s dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he’s a hero the whole time."― Frank Miller
- "There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible."― Henry Ford