More From Ron Lewis
- "Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement."
- "The College Access and Opportunity Act addresses the important need to make higher education more affordable and easier to access for low and middle-income students."
- "Ensuring quality higher education is one of the most important things we can do for future generations."
More In Education
- "The ultimate goal of the educational system is to shift to the individual the burden of pursing his own education. This will not be a widely shared pursuit until we get over our odd conviction that education is what goes on in school buildings and nowhere else."― John W. Gardner
- "They view massive immigration as a massive infusion of potential voters for the Democratic Party, and therefore will do nothing, absolutely nothing to stop that flow of legal or illegal entrance into the country."― Tom Tancredo
- "Government will not fail to employ education, to strengthen its hands, and perpetuate its institutions."― William Godwin