More From Ron Lewis
- "Financial literacy is an issue that should command our attention because many Americans are not adequately organizing finances for their education, healthcare and retirement."
- "We must carefully consider card security solutions, such as adding photographs or machine-readable electronic strips, so to prevent further breaches of individual privacy that could result from changes to the design of Social Security Cards."
- "Ensuring quality higher education is one of the most important things we can do for future generations."
More In Education
- "The ultimate goal of the educational system is to shift to the individual the burden of pursing his own education. This will not be a widely shared pursuit until we get over our odd conviction that education is what goes on in school buildings and nowhere else."― John W. Gardner
- "As a proud Catholic, I know the impact that faith-based education can have in our society and have witnessed it first hand in my district."― Joe Baca
- "I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what’s the point in life?"― Shahrukh Khan