More From Roland Joffe
- "I like cinema audiences. I respect them, and I talk to them just like I would anybody I know."
- "Much of Indian science seems intuitive and not bound by the rigid thinking of classical scientists."
- "Sitting down to a meal with an Indian family is different from sitting down to a meal with a British family."
More In Education
- "As skills and energy became more of a demand, people who didn’t have skills just got left behind, got shuttled to the side. Education didn’t keep up with their promise. Education didn’t prepare them for this new world. Jobs went overseas."― Julian Bond
- "Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned."― Mark Twain
- "Education was the most important value in our home when I was growing up. People don’t always realize that my parents shared a sense of intellectual curiosity and a love of reading and of history."― Caroline Kennedy