More From Roger Stone
- "How can you be conservative and justify wiretapping people without a warrant? We’re supposed to be the party of personal freedom and civil liberties."
- "A 527 doesn’t have a wife. It doesn’t have a brother-in-law who knows a lot about politics, or a union president who calls and doesn’t like the color of the suit, or bimbo eruptions. It’s the perfect candidate, because it has no personal characteristics."
- "Politics with me isn’t theater. It’s performance art. Sometimes, for its own sake."
More In Business
- "Earmarks have become a symbol of a Congress that has broken faith with the people. This earmark ban shows the American people we are listening and we are dead serious about ending business as usual in Washington."― John Boehner
- "Bad human communication leaves us less room to grow."― Rowan D. Williams
- "What we actually learn, from any given set of circumstances, determines whether we become increasingly powerless or more powerful."― Blaine Lee