More From Roger Ebert
- "Every great film should seem new every time you see it."
- "Well, you know what, I’m 60 years old, and I’ve been interested in politics since I was on my daddy’s knee. During the 1948 election, we were praying for Truman. I know a lot about politics."
- "It’s a good question, because a movie isn’t good or bad based on its politics. It’s usually good or bad for other reasons, though you might agree or disagree with its politics."
More In Amazing
- "Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person. Each day is part of this amazing journey that has completely shifted the focus of my life and made me reevaluate my personal and professional goals."― Holly Madison
- "What I think is amazing is not that 85% of people who get married under the age of 25 get divorced, it’s that 15% of them stay together. How did they manage to pull that off? You almost can’t wait too long. It’s the single simplest measure to predict divorce."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Poetry is a matter of life, not just a matter of language."― Lucille Clifton