More From Roger Daltrey
- "We tend to think of age only in time, but I don’t think it has much to do with time at all; there’s a whole load of other things. I’ve met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young."
- "I love Sell Out, I think it’s great. I love the jingles. The whole thing as an album is a wonderful piece of work. The cover. Everything about it. It’s got humor, great songs, irony."
- "I’ve always felt that music is an art form that deserves to live the life of the artist."
More In Hope
- "I hope that as the Senate and American people learn more about me, they will see that I am an ordinary person who has been blessed with extraordinary opportunities and experiences."― Sonia Sotomayor
- "I’ve had some incredible moments in my life – thus far. I hope a lot more are coming."― Dionne Warwick
- "One lives in the hope of becoming a memory."― Antonio Porchia