More From Roger Clemens
- "I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that’s what they plan on doing after college to take the next step. A very select few have that opportunity so when you do have the opportunity you know, those guys take advantage of it."
- "Everybody kind of perceives me as being angry. It’s not anger, it’s motivation."
- "I’ve been very fortunate. I feel very thankful. I’ve been able to come home and do some fun things and make it exciting for people here at home."
More In Dreams
- "High achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately. Follow these principles and you can make your dreams come true."― Robert H. Schuller
- "Rude contact with facts chased my visions and dreams quickly away, and in their stead I beheld the horrors, the corruption, the evils and hypocrisy of society, and as I stood among them, a young wife, a great wail of agony went out from my soul."― Victoria Woodhull
- "It’s not too late, I can still live my dreams."― Diana Nyad