More From Rod Stewart
- "I’ve never been more in love with anyone nearly half my age than I am today. I’d get married in a minute if I weren’t still married to somebody else."
- "I shouldn’t have got married. My dad told me. I was 35 and I got married. He said, ‘You’re too young to be married’. ‘What? I’m 35’. Said, ‘You’re far too young. You haven’t lived yet’. He was right, bless him, thanks, Dad."
- "Everybody sung in my family."
More In Music
- "When you are real in your music, people know it and they feel your authenticity."― Wynonna Judd
- "For-profit higher education is today a booming industry, feeding on the student loans handed out to the desperate."― Thomas Frank
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt