More From Roberto Cavalli
- "I love women’s fashion, but women don’t need me as much as men do. It’s the men who have nothing to wear."
- "There is a real vulgarity in the way women dress at the moment. They show off too much and try too hard. They don’t understand where the line is between sexy and vulgar. I know where that line is."
- "I know I have to be like people expect, because people love to dream with me, they like to think that I love my boat of 50 metres, that I drink Cristal for breakfast, that I dance until five o’clock in the morning. I am not like that."
More In Success
- "The film’s success so far involves winning a couple of prizes at Cannes and Sundance, and getting some very nice reviews in newspapers and magazines. That hasn’t had a big impact on my life yet."― Harvey Pekar
- "Eighty percent of success is showing up."― Woody Allen
- "Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall."― Oliver Goldsmith