More From Roberto Cavalli
- "Fashion should be something that in the morning, when you open your window, you say, ‘Oh fantastic, sun!’ Then you take your shower, you say, ‘OK fantastic, which colour I wear today because I feel happy?’ This should be fashion."
- "Sometimes, because of my success, I am afraid that I was not a good father. With the first two I was too strong, and with the other three I was too weak."
- "The press attack people to sell more papers without thinking, but when you get famous you have to put up with this kind of stuff."
More In Women
- "I believe women still face a glass ceiling that must be shattered."― Andrew Cuomo
- "What Democratic congressmen do to their women staffers, Republican congressmen do to the country."― Bill Maher
- "Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."― Pat Robertson