More From Robert Vaughn
- "Why do people embrace God? In my opinion, belief in God and an afterlife is a necessary extension of man’s need to feel that this life does not end with what we call death."
- "Audience response to The Man From U.N.C.L.E. back in the ’60s – well, I was frankly surprised by the show’s success and the attendant publicity for David and myself."
More In Education
- "I learned a lot from that first record and I learned a lot from my experiences touring, but really the biggest education I got over the past two years was learning the importance of arrangements."― Vanessa Carlton
- "I have a scheme for stopping war. It’s this – no nation is allowed to enter a war till they have paid for the last one."― Will Rogers
- "This assumption of Negro leadership in the ghetto, then, must not be confined to matters of religion, education, and social uplift; it must deal with such fundamental forces in life as make these things possible."― Carter G. Woodson