More From Robert South
- "God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress."
- "It is the work of fancy to enlarge, but of judgment to shorten and contract; and therefore this must be as far above the other as judgment is a greater and nobler faculty than fancy or imagination."
- "Anger is a transient hatred; or at least very like it."
More In Famous
- "I know somebody from university who’s called Phil Collins and I think there’s something terribly unfortunate about sharing a name With somebody who either is famous or becomes famous."― David Walliams
- "When you get billions in aid and your weapons resupplied and your ammunition stock resupplied, you don’t learn the lesson that war is bad and nobody wins."― King Abdullah II
- "I have been enlightened. I have fallen into poetry and it has swallowed me up."― Keith Haring