More From Robert Redford
- "I believe in mythology. I guess I share Joseph Campbell’s notion that a culture or society without mythology would die, and we’re close to that."
- "It’s an honor putting art above politics. Politics can be seductive in terms of things reductive to the soul."
- "I don’t know what your childhood was like, but we didn’t have much money. We’d go to a movie on a Saturday night, then on Wednesday night my parents would walk us over to the library. It was such a big deal, to go in and get my own book."
More In Sports
- "I almost fainted. There was no family history. I had been eating a vegetarian diet and I exercised."― Rue McClanahan
- "So if you want great sports, Michigan’s the place to be."― Rick Snyder
- "He’s going to be around a long, long time, if his body holds up. That’s always a concern with a lot of players because of how much they play. A lot of guys can’t handle it. But it looks like he can."― Jack Nicklaus