More From Robert Redford
- "The technology available for film-making now is incredible, but I am a big believer that it’s all in the story."
- "Well first of all it’s a business and it’s a tough business, and you have to have the strength to survive all the set backs all the failures that make this a mean business, that’s getting meaner and meaner every year in my opinion."
- "Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better."
More In Sports
- "Growing up in the time of Title IX – it was passed when I was 10 – I got a front-row seat to so many great moments in women’s sports. Of course I didn’t know it at the time."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- "I don’t necessarily love the sports per se, I love the stories behind them. Also in a kind of perverse way I like to study what it does to us, why we care so much. It’s caring about something that’s utterly meaningless."― Harlan Coben
- "Growing up, if I hadn’t had sports, I don’t know where I’d be. God only knows what street corners I’d have been standing on and God only knows what I’d have been doing, but instead I played hockey and went to school and stayed out of trouble."― Bobby Orr