More From Robert Mugabe
- "We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races."
- "Countries such as the U.S. and Britain have taken it upon themselves to decide for us in the developing world, even to interfere in our domestic affairs and to bring about what they call regime change."
- "The only white man you can trust is a dead white man."
More In History
- "The slightest acquaintance with history shows that powerful republics are the most warlike and unscrupulous of nations."― Ambrose Bierce
- "Minimalism seems closest to the sophisticated storytelling of movies. Movies have really educated contemporary audiences to be the most intelligent, sophisticated audiences in history. We don’t any longer need to have the relationship between one scene and the next explained. We will figure it out ourselves."― Chuck Palahniuk
- "The becoming of man is the history of the exhaustion of his possibilities."― Susan Sontag