More From Robert Mondavi
- "I always knew the importance of it, since I was three or four years old my mother used to feed me wine and water. I grew up with wine as liquid food."
- "I always knew that food and wine were vital, with my mother being Italian and a good cook."
- "If you go back to the Greeks and Romans, they talk about all three – wine, food, and art – as a way of enhancing life."
More In Amazing
- "For the last 20 years of my life, I’ve had the mantra to do amazing parts with amazing people in amazing projects, so I’m attracted to good story, writing and character and good people. That’s what I’m always searching for and I don’t think that’s ever going to change."― John Hawkes
- "You can lose a game but, I see guys every week including myself, you lose a game, it’s a tough loss, you’re down, two weeks later you forgot about it. You know it’s amazing how down you were, but all of the sudden you’re like it never happened."― Brett Favre
- "It’s not who you are that hold you back. It’s who you think you’re not."― Shadé Zahrai